The 2022 State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois was held Friday, October 28 through Sunday, October 30, 2022 at the Naperville Marriott Hotel in Naperville, Illinois.
The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is thankful to our 2022 state convention sponsors.
Gold Level Sponsors:
- Democracy Live
- Schaumburg-Hoffman Lions Club
Members of NFBI wish to thank the following donors for their generous gifts:
- The Aileen S. Andrew Foundation
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation Inc.
- Community Fund Quad Cities Mildred Crespin-Croegaert Fund
- Mr. Harold W. Knapheide III, in honor of his mother, the late Mary MacDill Knapheide
- Gary and Debbie Lindon Family Fund via Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
- The Friends and Family of Estelle Kron for In Memoriam Gifts
- The Naperville Noon Lion’s Club
- The Pangere Corporation
- The Chicago Lighthouse
- Richard Lansden and Roger Hickman, Trustees, The Leona Stanford Vollintine Charitable Trust
Edited by Marco Giannotti