The official policies of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois are established every year with annual resolutions adopted at the state convention.
The resolutions committee meets early during the convention. Each proposed resolution is read, spoken for by the authoring member, considered, and then ultimately withdrawn or recommended for passage or disapproval by the Convention.
- 2021 Resolutions”>, Lisle, Illinois
- 2020 Resolutions, Anywhere & Everywhere
- 2019 Resolutions, Springfield, Illinois
- 2018 Resolutions, Rosemont, Illinois
- 2017 Resolutions, Naperville, Illinois
- 2016 Resolutions, Naperville, Illinois
- 2015 Resolutions, Naperville, Illinois
- 2014 Resolutions, Naperville, Illinois